SF Goodwill has compiled a COVID-19 resource guide. At SF Goodwill, we always strive to provide comprehensive community resource information. During the COVID-19 outbreak, we maintain that same commitment and are happy to provide this guide as a reference to resources you might need.
We will continue to update this page as we receive new information.
- Available Jobs
- Education Support
- Financial Support
- Health Support
- Housing and Eviction Concerns
- Nutrition and Food Support
- Online Job Training and Career Sources
- Resources for Elderly and/or Living with Disabilities
- Resources for Families and Children
- Utilities and Wifi Support
Visit our Career Services page to get in touch with our Career Advisors who are still working to support job seekers and employers who are hiring.
Visit our Donate Money page to find out how you and your network can support SF Goodwill employees during this financial crisis.