With Your Help, We’ve Diverted More Than 31 Million Pounds from Local Landfills to Help Achieve Zero Waste
The health and safety of our donors and employees is our highest priority. We have started the gradual process of opening select donation centers and retail stores across San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties with a no-contact, drop-off policy. We have amended our processes and procedures in order to provide a safe environment and remain in compliance with state and local laws and safety guidelines. We are not accepting furniture at this time.
Hours of Operation: 9AM-2PM (Tues-Sat)
- San Francisco:
- 16th St. & 22 Wisconsin Parking Lot: 121 Wisconsin St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- San Mateo:
- South San Francisco Pak & Save Parking Lot: 2255 Gellert Boulevard, SSF, 94080
- Chavez Supermarket Parking Lot: 46 Fifth Avenue, Redwood City, 94063
- Safeway Parking Lot: 1 Camino Alto, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Novato behind Store: 936 7th St, Novato, CA 94945
Please do not leave donations at closed stores and donation centers. We respectfully request that you only bring your donation to our open, no-contact donation centers.
New no-contact, drop-off process:
- All customer service representatives will be outfitted in personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Goodwill customer service representatives will direct donors from a safe distance to no-contact donation boxes
- We have boxes where you can place your donations
- Customer service representatives will frequently wipe down all equipment used and “high touch” areas
- We have several signs in all our locations reminding people to maintain social distancing
- To get your donation receipt online you can text RCPT to 474747 or scan a QR Code available at open donation sites. There will be signs at every location with this information
- You can also click the get a donation receipt icon below.