With Your Help, We’ve Diverted More Than 31 Million Pounds from Local Landfills to Help Achieve Zero Waste
Please donate shoes this month to support our mission.
We turn your donations into jobs for local people facing barriers to employment. We are still accepting donations at select reopened donation centers listed below. We are not accepting furniture at this time. Hours of operation are subject to change due to capacity limits. If the location has reached full capacity the team will have to close donations for that day.
Please do not leave donations at closed stores and donation centers. We respectfully request that you only bring your donation to our open, no-contact donation centers.
New no-contact, drop-off process:
- All customer service representatives will be outfitted in personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Goodwill customer service representatives will direct donors from a safe distance to no-contact donation boxes
- We have boxes where you can place your donations
- Customer service representatives will frequently wipe down all equipment used and “high touch” areas
- We have several signs in all our locations reminding people to maintain social distancing
- To get your donation receipt online you can text RCPT to 474747 or scan a QR Code available at open donation sites. There will be signs at every location with this information
- You can also click the get a donation receipt icon below.