Please refer to the information and links below for local food assistance resources. We will continue to update this page as we receive new updates.
- San Francisco Unified School District is offering free meals to all children, available for pickup twice a week.
- Map and list of sites (Google Map)
- Flyer of sites in multiple languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- Each bag includes meals for multiple days: breakfast, lunch, supper, fresh fruit, vegetables, milk, and any necessary preparation guides.
- SF and Marin Food Bank locator:
- Project Open Hand will continue to deliver meals to elderly who meet their criteria (recent surgery, CAD, HepC, CHF, COPD, A1c >8%, and HIV/AIDS) and adults with disabilities. They may extend services to provide medically tailored meals to economically-disadvantaged patients diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Application, referral form – we can take verbal authorization from patients in place of their signature on the application form.
- CalFresh: per their website it will take about 10 minutes
- Other Directory: