Training for 21st Century Jobs
Job seeker clients Goodwill served last year
For job seekers, preparation and opportunity are the keys to success. Goodwill’s dozens of unique training programs give our job seekers the tools they need to break into the Bay Area job market—be it an entry-level job, or the start of a sustainable career track.
Goodwill’s “Earn While You Learn” model offers an extensive range of unique classes and training programs. Many of our classes teach digital skills—in today’s economy every job, not just those at technology companies, require digital literacy.
To learn about upcoming trainings, email us at email@example.com.
Some of the many training programs we offer
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Microsoft Productivity Suite (including Microsoft Office Specialist Certification)
- Computer Basics
- Technology Job Readiness Training
Warehouse and Logistics trainings:
- E-commerce Academy
- Forklift Certification
- Supply chain and logistics
- Warehouse & Logistics
Retail Operations Training:
- Retail and Customer Service Fundamentals
- National Retail Federation’s Customer Service and Sales Certificate Training Program
Job Search and Work Readiness:
- Job Readiness Training
- My Career and LinkedIn
- Resume writing and interview skills workshops
- ESL (English as a Second Language)