Jumpstart Your Future at our Career Centers
Thousands of people in the Bay Area are struggling to find a job and the income needed to put food on the table for their families.
The CAP Computer Center is closed to the public, in the interest of health and safety, offering one-on-one client meetings by appointment only. Additionally, we offer our trainings virtually via Zoom.
Scroll down for a list of upcoming virtual events i.e. employer spotlights, hiring events, trainings, and workshops.
Each year, more than 3,600 job seekers visit our Career Centers.
Our Career Centers are one-stop shops where jobseekers can receive a variety of free career services and enroll in impactful training programs, including:
- One-on-one assessment and career planning sessions
- Trainings in digital skills and critical employment skills.
- On-site interviews and hiring events employers
- Workshops on resume writing, interview skills and submitting online applications
- Job boards with immediate employer openings
- Free use of computers, phones, and fax machines
- On-site social support services from partners including San Francisco’s Human Service Agency, Toolworks, Five Keys Charter School
Goodwill San Francisco Career Center
750 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Monday – Friday 10:00am-1:00pm by appointment (415)575-4570
Orientation: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00am call for appointment (415)575-4570
Did you know?
Who We Serve
We are proud to serve a diverse array of individuals through our Career Centers. Of the 3,600 clients we served last year:
- 40% were homeless (or in vulnerable housing situations)
- 27% were justice involved
- 9% were English language learners
- 4% were veterans
- 57% were between 25-55
- 25% were under 25
- 18% were 55+
- 66% were male
- 43% were female
- 1% were transgender
- 39% were black or African American
- 22% were White
- 17% were Latinx / Hispanic
- 11% were Asian American
- 6% were Multiracial
- 2% were Native American
- 2% were Native Hawaiian or pacific islander