Goodwill values your generous donations.
Retail sales from your donated items allow us to continue empowering thousands of people through employment every year. We gratefully accept everything from clothing, shoes and accessories to small household appliances and furniture, electronics, books, fine china, jewelry, art, and other collectibles in good or gently used condition.
Donors get extra love for pre-sorting their items before drop-off: clothing in one bag; shoes and accessories in another; household items in a third; electrical and e-waste in another; books get their own bag, too. If you have jewelry, it’s helpful to put it in a small, individual bag so nothing gets lost. This helps keep our operating costs low and serves more people in need. Thank you in advance for your generosity and donations.
Yes, we do accept:
- Accessories: Jewelry, Handbags, Scarves, Belts
- Bath linens
- Throw pillows, curtains
- Lighting (table floor, and wall lamps and shades)
- Pictures, paintings, and sculptures
- Computers and networking equipment
- Televisions smaller than 27 inches
- Consumer electronics
- Kids’ toys and games, and stuffed animals
- Bikes and boards, and wet suits
Please see what we regretfully cannot accept.
There are two easy ways to donate your vehicle to Goodwill:
- Find out here
- Call 866-233-8586 to arrange a vehicle donation.
- For more information, please contact Selena Arlati at email@example.com
Want to know the tax value of your donation? Find out here.
We are not accepting furniture at this time.
We welcome business donations of overstock, outdated and surplus merchandise. For more information, contact us at (415)575-2145.