Goodwill values your generous donations.
Retail sales from your donated items allow us to continue empowering thousands of people through employment every year. We gratefully accept everything from clothing, shoes and accessories to small household appliances and furniture, electronics, books, fine china, jewelry, art and other collectibles in good or gently used condition.
Donors get extra love for pre-sorting their items before drop-off – clothing in one bag, shoes in another, household goods in a third, etc. – since this helps keep our operating costs low and serve more people in need.
Yes, we do accept:
- Furniture (large pieces accepted only at certain sites)
- Bath linens
- Throw pillows, curtains
- Lighting (table floor, and wall lamps and shades)
- Pictures, painting and sculptures
- Computers and networking equipment
- Televisions (TVs larger than 27 inches accepted only at certain sites)
- Consumer electronics
- Kids’ toys and games, and stuffed animals
- Bikes and boards, and wetsuits
Please see what we regretfully cannot accept.
There are two easy ways to donate your vehicle to Goodwill:
Want to know the tax value of your donation? Find out here.
Goodwill Industries provides limited furniture pick up on a case by case basis. For more information click here. Donors may bring their high-quality furniture donations to the following donation sites:
- San Rafael: 809 Lincoln Avenue
- Burlingame: 1215 California Drive
- San Mateo: 28 West 25th Avenue
- San Francisco: 295 Bay Street, 822 Geary Street, 3801 Third Street, Suite 330
We accept televisions under 27 inches, working or not, at all donation locations. Televisions larger than 27 inches, working or not, can only be accepted at the following donation sites:
- San Rafael: 809 Lincoln Ave.
- Burlingame: 1215 California Dr.
- San Mateo: 28 West 25th Ave.
We welcome business donations of overstock, outdated and surplus merchandise. For more information, contact us at (415)575-2145.