By SF Goodwill
If you have been having thrift withdrawals (like us), welcome back! The health and safety of our shoppers and employees is our highest priority. We have begun the gradual process of opening select stores across San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties. Our no-contact, drop-off policy for donations applies to our retail stores in addition to the currently open donation centers. We look forward to seeing you!
Our employees are required to pass a wellness check before starting their shift and outfitted in personal protective equipment. All donated goods are being held for 72 hours before they are processed and brought to the sales floor. High-touch surfaces are being cleaned and wiped down throughout the day, including but not limited to credit card readers, door handles, shopping baskets, carts, and service counters. Sneeze guards have been installed at checkout.
Store Hours of Operation: 10 AM to 6 PM (Tues-Sat)
Donations Hours of Operation: 10 AM to 2 PM (Tues-Sat)
Novato Donations will remain open 9 AM to 2 PM, daily
June 16 Store Openings:
- San Mateo — 28 W. 25th Ave
- South San Francisco — 225 Kenwood Way
- San Rafael, Marin — 809 Lincoln Ave.
- Fillmore, SF — 1669 Fillmore Street
June 17 Store Openings (West Portal is not accepting donations at this time):
- Novato, Marin — 936 7th Street
- West Portal, SF — 61 West Portal Ave.
June 30 Store Openings (These stores are not accepting donations at this time):
- Burlingame — 1215 California Dr.
- Menlo Park — 711 Santa Cruz Ave.
Shopper Health and Safety Guidelines:
- Per local ordinance and to ensure safety, all customers and donors are required to wear a mask or have their faces covered while on premises, except for persons excluded based on city and county guidelines.
- We have installed floor markers, signage, and visual reminders throughout our stores to aid social distancing.
- We’ve reduced and will monitor store occupancy levels to create additional space for social distancing. And we will limit the number of guests in our locations at any given time. Please wait until invited to shop.
- Our fitting rooms are temporarily closed and we have temporarily suspended our return policy. All sales are final.
- We are currently not using reusable bags brought in by customers to bag items. We have new bags available for purchase (.99 cents for a tote bag and .10 cents for a paper bag).
Will you do Good and share this post?