Connect to jobs and more through the CAP Career Center
Free and open to all, the Goodwill Comprehensive Access Point (CAP) Career Center offers a wide variety of hands-on career services. In the past 12 months, CAP hosted more than 14,000 visits from job seekers. It’s the best place to begin your job search!
How the CAP Career Center works
Once you’ve completed the orientation session at the Goodwill CAP (Monday-Thursday at 10 am), you’ll receive a CAP card that gives you access to all Goodwill services for job seekers:
- One-on-One career coaching and job placement services
- Onsite interviews with employers
- Job boards with immediate employer openings
- Free computer access to apply online and update your resume
- Free phone and fax access
- Free workshops on resume writing, interview skills, and more
- Free job readiness training and digital learning classes
- Free scheduled access to Manpower, Toolworks, Five Keys Charter School, and JVS
- Qualified candidates can get pre-screened by Goodwill, making them more eligible to employers
In addition to our San Francisco CAP Center we also offer career services at our Career Center locations in San Mateo and Marin Counties. Please see locations and contact information below.
Goodwill Career Center
99 Kissling Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday – Thursday, 9 am – 5 pm
Friday, 9 am – 1 pm
Orientation: Monday through Thursday, 10 am
Open First Wednesday of the month from 9am-7pm
Directions: The Comprehensive Access Point (CAP) Career Center is located two blocks south of the MUNI Metro Van Ness Station and F streetcar line. MUNI buses dropping off at Mission and 11th Streets (stop ID#15545) include the 14, 14R, and 47 lines.
San Mateo County Career Center
28 W. 25th Ave., 2nd Floor
San Mateo, CA 94403
Marin County Career Center
809 Lincoln Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901