A Week of Goodwill

October 13 to 19, 2022

Join Goodwill of the San Francisco Bay for our inaugural Week of Goodwill as we celebrate what it means to “do good” in our communities.

Beginning October 13th, we will host a series of events that focus on supporting people and planet while sharing the incredible work of Goodwill!

Our series of events will focus on our four pillars:
informhelpeducate, and celebrate

A Week of Goodwill Events:

Fashioning a Better Future

An exclusive evening event kicking off A Week of Goodwill where industry experts will discuss the future of fashion and sustainability, covering topics of scaling impact, resale, and recycling. Reception and entertainment following panel discussion.

October 13

Shop ‘til You Drop at Goodwill Stores

Fashionistas and Thrifters shop at area Goodwill stores and compete for prizes including designer goods. The more you shop, the more chances you have to win. Find a store here.

Pre-register for an additional entry in the prize drawing.

October 15, 16, 17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look Good, Feel Good: Styling for Success

Together with our fashion stylists, career coaches, and corporate partners, our goal is to help our community and clients look and feel good through fashion and career counseling. Considering sponsoring a client styling today. 

October 18

Bridging of the Bay Merger Celebration & Donation Drive

In December 2021, Goodwill San Francisco, San Mateo, and Marin merged with Goodwill of the Greater East Bay to form Goodwill of the San Francisco Bay, one of the biggest Goodwill affiliates in the country.  Join us in celebrating the past, present, and future.


October 19

Support Goodwill of the San Francisco Bay by bidding on exciting auction items, available leading up to A Week of Goodwill. Auction items include a two nights glamping at Mendocino Grove, a seven-day trip for four at a cabin in Mammoth Lakes, and a three-night stay for two at Kualoli Retreats on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Register and start bidding today!

Host Committee

Sonia Martin, Chair
Founder, Brew Creative 

Shelly Sutherland, Co-Chair
Realtor, Kindred SF Homes 

Kathy Bella,
Nonprofit Consultant

Lydia Kokolskyj-West,
VP of Development at SF Bay Goodwill

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tom Hammer,
Partner, Andreessen Horowitz

Inga Ojerien,
e-Commerce Manager at SF Bay Goodwill

Ayni Raimondi,
Brand and Marketing Consultant and Advisor, Angel Investor

Andy Simons,
Associate VP of Business Innovation and e-Commerce
at SF Bay Goodwill

Community Partners and Sponsors

Interested in becoming a corporate sponsor?  Learn more

Presenting
$100,000

•Up to 20 tickets to our premier event at Shack15 (all guests are invited to the Cocktail Reception and After Party)

•VIP Access for up to 5 attendees to our exclusive styling event with local celebrities

•Full screen advertisement in our event slide show

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trailblazer
$50,000

•10 tickets to our premier event at Shack15 (all guests are invited to the Cocktail Reception and After Party)

•VIP Access for up to 5 attendees to our exclusive styling event with local celebrities

•Full screen advertisement in our event slide show

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changemaker
$25,000

• Up to 10 tickets to our premier event at Shack15 (all guests are invited to the Cocktail Reception and After Party)

• VIP Access for 2 and 5 additional tickets to our exclusive styling event with local celebrities

• Half screen advertisement in our event slide show

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Groundbreaker
$10,000

• 5 Tickets to our premier event at Shack15 (all guests are invited to the Cocktail Reception and After Party)

• 5 tickets to our exclusive styling event with local celebrities

• Quarter screen advertisement in our event slide show

Interested in becoming an individual sponsor?  Click Here!

Goodwill creates life changing opportunities through training and the power of work. We believe access to sustainable work is foundational to economic stability and opportunity for individuals, their families, and our community.

While many nonprofits must raise 100% of their operating and program budget, our social enterprise allows us to leverage every item donated and purchased to generate 80% of the revenue we need — leaving a gap of 20% to be raised through philanthropy and government support.

For inquiries, contact the SF Bay Goodwill
Development Team at development@sfgoodwill.org