Connect to jobs and more through the CAP Career Center
Free and open to all, the Goodwill Comprehensive Access Point (CAP) Job Center offers a wide variety of career navigation services. In the past 12 months, CAP hosted more than 20,000 visits. It’s the best place to begin your search.
1500 Mission Street (at 11th Street)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesday, 9 am – 7 pm
Friday, 9 am – 1 pm
Orientation: Monday through Thursday, 10 am
How to reach CAP
The Comprehensive Access Point (CAP) Job Center is located one block south of the MUNI Metro Van Ness Station and F streetcar line. MUNI buses dropping off at Mission and 11th Streets (stop ID#15545) include the 14, 14R, and 47 lines. The 49 MUNI bus line stops one block away on Van Ness.
How the CAP Job Center works
Once you’ve completed the orientation session at the Goodwill CAP (10 am weekdays), you’ll receive a CAP card that gives you access to all Goodwill services for job seekers:
- Job Boards with immediate employer openings
- Free Computer access to apply online and update your resume
- Free Phone and fax access
- Free Workshops on resume writing, interview skills, and more
- Free Job Readiness Training and Digital Literacy classes
- Free Scheduled access to Manpower, Toolworks, Five Keys Charter School,and JVS
- One on One Career Coaching and Job Placement Services
- Qualified candidates can get pre-screened by Goodwill, making them more eligible to employers
In addition to our San Francisco CAP Center we also offer career services at our Workforce Center locations in San Mateo and Marin Counties. Please see locations and contact information below.
San Mateo County
Workforce Center, 2nd Floor
28 W. 25th Ave.
San Mateo, CA
809 Lincoln Ave.
San Rafael, CA
Job Search Resources
Reviews.com offers an extensive list of job sites, each reviewed and ranked according to features and ease of use. Their list of over 100 job sites can be found here.